Fine Arts Class Schedule
- Art History (12 credit hours, 6 at the 200-level or above)
- Fundamental Studio: Drawing, 2D, 3D (9 credit hours)
- Studio courses above the 100-level (25 to 34 credit hours, must include a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 6 200-level courses)
- Art Theory (for graduating seniors)
- Independent Study in Art Studio
During the final year, each student must assume full responsibility for mounting a personal exhibit that will include terminal and representative work in the major field.