A form of financial assistance that does not require repayment and may be awarded based on merit, financial need, or a combination of both merit and need. Scholarships can come from different sources and have various awarding criteria.
The following categories are for Scholarships applications available directly from IU Northwest. Scholarships will indicate specific details and deadlines.
Continuing IUN Students
- Scholarship Application (Deadline: March 10, 2013)
- General Scholarships and Awards 2013-2014
- Academic Unit Scholarships and Awards 2013-2014
- Bloomington Foundation
- Jim and Betty Dye Northwest Indiana Non-Traditional Student Scholarship
- IU Alumni Scholarships
- Barden Gary Scholarship Foundation
FastWeb, This free scholarship data base offers information on lots of scholarships.