EDI: The Binding Web of Quick Response Philosophy, published by American Production and Inventory Control Society, Falls Church, VA, September 1992.
Refereed Journal Articles
24. “What Drives Computer Referrals? An Empirical Study in Banking Sector”, International Journal of Computer and Information Technology, Vol. 2, Issue 2, March 2013, pp 297-302, available online at www.ijcit.com. (Jointly with Prof. Orose Leelakulthanit and Prof. Subir Bandyopadhyay)
23. “Critical Success Factors in the Implementation of Enterprise Resource Planning Systems in Small and Midsize Businesses: Microsoft Navision Implementation”, International Journal of Enterprise Information Systems, 9(1), 97-117, January-March, 2013, IGI Global, Philadelphia, PA. (Jointly with Ms. Savitri Basaviah)
22. “Challenges of Multicultural Data Collection and Analysis: Experiences from the Health Information System Research”, European Journal of Business Research Methods, Vol. 7, Issue 1, December 2009, pp 75-82, available online at www.ejbrm.com, Academic Conferences Limited, Reading, UK. (Jointly with Dr. Reetta Raitoharju, & Professors Eeva Heiro and Martin D'Cruz)
21. “Adoption and Evaluation of Mobile Commerce in Chile”, Electronic Journal of Information Systems Evaluation, Vol. 12, Issue 1, February 2009, pp 75-88, available online at www.ejise.com, Academic Conferences Limited, Reading, UK.
20. “Is it Time to get ready for Orwellian ID?” Information Systems Management Journal, Taylor & Francis Publications, USA. 2009. (Jointly with Prof. Michael Wilson)
19. “A Critical Review of Online Affiliate Models” Journal of Academy of Business and Economics, Stockholm. Sweden, Vol., 9 (4), 2009. (Jointly with Dr. Subir Bandyopadhyay and Prof. Julie Wolfe)
18. “Vendor Availability: A Key Factor for Outsourcing in Chilean ICT Sector”, Information Management & Computer Security, Emerald Publications, UK, 2007.
17. “Adoption and Diffusion of M-commerce”, Encyclopedia of Mobile Computing and Commerce, IDEA Group Inc., Hershey, PA, 2006. (Jointly with Dr. Subir Bandyopadhyay)
16. “mCommerce and eCommerce in Thailand – A Value Space Analysis”, International Journal of Mobile Communications, Inderscience Enterprises, Wolverton Mill, England, UK, 2004. (Jointly with Mr. Somboon Thanarithiporn)
15. “Making Total Quality Initiatives Successful in Thailand – The Motivation Theory Effect”, Journal of Transnational Management Development, Boston, MA, 2004. (Jointly with Dr. Charles J. Hobson)
14. “Shaping of Moral Intensity Regarding Software Piracy: A Comparison Between Thailand and U.S. Students,” Journal of Business Ethics, The Netherlands, 2004. (Jointly with Dr. H. V. Ramakrishna and Dr. B. S. Vijayraman)
13. “An Exploratory Study of Moral Intensity Regarding Software Piracy of Students in Thailand,” Behaviour & Information Technology, England, Vol. 22, No. 1, 2003, pp. 63-70. (Jointly with Dr. H. V. Ramakrishna and Dr. B. S. Vijayraman)
12. “Motivational theories and Successful Total Quality Initiatives”, International Journal of Management, Dorset, England, Vol. 19, No. 4, 2002, pp. 605-613. (Jointly with Dr. Charles Hobson)
11. “Peer-to-Peer Computing: A Technology Reborn”, Information Systems Management, New York, NY, Vol. 10, No. 3, 2002, pp. 74-84.
10. “Information Technologies in Manufacturing for performance: The Challenge for Thai Manufacturers”, Information Management & Computer Security, Bradford, England, Vol. 10, No. 1, 2002, pp. 41-48.
9. “Shaping of Moral Intensity Regarding Software Piracy in University Students: Immediate Community Effects”, Journal of Computer Information Systems, Oklahoma City, OK, Vol. XXXXI, No. 4, 2001, pp. 47-51. (Jointly with Dr. H. V. Ramakrishna and Dr. B. S. Vijayraman)
8. “An Empirical Study of Software Piracy and Moral Intensity Among University Students”, Journal of Computer Information Systems, Oklahoma City, OK Vol. XXXX, No. 3, 2000, pp. 62-72. (Jointly with Dr. Anna R. Rominger, and Dr. B. S. Vijayraman)
7. “IS Outsourcing Evaluation Strategy - A Precursor to IS Outsourcing”, International Journal of Management, Dorset, England. Vol. 17, No.1, 2000, pp. 99-109.
6. “IS Outsourcing - Beyond the 'Bandwagon'”, International Journal of Computer Applications in Technology, Milton Keynes, England, Vol. 9, No. 1, 1996, pp. 48-52. (Jointly with Ms. Nancy Griffioen Reitveld)
5. “Challenges for EDI to be a Global Competitive Tool”, International Journal of Computer Applications in Technology, Milton Keynes, England, Vol. 8, No. 3/4, 1995, pp. 243-252.
4. “Is Price-Quantity-Discount Dead in Just-in-Time Environment?” International Journal of Operations and Production Management, MCB University Press, Yorkshire, England, Vol. 15, No. 9, 1995, pp. 261-270. (Jointly with Dr. Omprakash Gupta)
3. “A Data Tree Structure for Hierarchical Structure Processing”, Computers and Industrial Engineering, Exeter, England, Vol. 26, No. 3, 1994, pp. 551-564.
2. “Strategic Information Systems: A Misunderstood Concept?” Information Systems Management, New York, NY, Vol. 10, No. 4, 1993, pp. 42-45.
1. “Part Identification & Group Technology: A New Approach”, Journal of Manufacturing Systems, Dearborn, MI, Vol. 10, No. 2, 1991, pp. 134-145. (Jointly with Dr. Charles Mosier and Dr. Larry Taube)
Over 40 Refereed Conference Articles