Office of Environmental Health and Safety

Office of Environmental Health and Safety

Report a Concern

Report A Concern

If you have an emergency, call 219-980-6501 and provide the details. Emergency operators will institute procedures to send an officer to your location along with any additional required emergency response personnel such as:  the fire department, emergency medical services, HAZMAT or EHS staff.

Want to report illegal dumping?

To report "dumping" on the Indiana University Northwest campus or in the community,

  1. You can call EHS at 219-981-4230
  2. You can e-mail:
  3. Report in person at Sycamore Hall room 301