Skip to Main Content
Professor engaged in conversation with students in the classroom

All undergraduate admissions to Indiana University Northwest must go through the Admissions office. They are located in Hawthorn 100 and can be reached at 980-6991. Admission to the School of Education requires certain criteria. Admission to the School of Education does not mean acceptance in the Teacher Education program. Certain criteria is necessary.

A 2.5 GPA is required to transfer to the School of Education from divisions within IU Northwest. To do so, please see the undergraduate advisor about the procedure to have your file transferred.

Transferring to another division from Education, requires that you call or come in a fill out the transfer form. If you call, please have your name, social security number, the division you want your file sent to, and the major (if applicable).