Skip to Main Content
Professor engaged in conversation with students in the classroom

Graduates - All graduates wanting to transfer from other universities must make an appointment with an academic advisor to have their transcripts evaluated before being admitted to any graduate program.

Undergraduates - All undergraduates must first have their transcripts from other universities reviewed by the Admissions Office before coming to the School of Education.  Once they have transferred in your courses,  make an appointment with Ms. Kelly Zieba to see where the courses can be placed in the program you want in Education.  A GPA of 2.5 must be maintained at our campus and students must follow the same criteria to get into our Teacher Education Program that our continuing students follow.