Skip to Main Content
Professor engaged in conversation with students in the classroom

To change your name or address you must contact the Registrar's office by phone, 980-6679, by Fax 980-4200, or in person (Hawthorn Hall 109). Name changes must have documentation. A copy of your name or address change will be sent to the School of Education after it is processed there.