Skip to Main Content
Professor engaged in conversation with students in the classroom

Temporary- Undergraduate students at other campuses wanting to take classes temporarily in the School of Education for one semester or more, should do an Inter-Campus Transfer. School of Education students enrolled at another campus and have a 2.5 GPA are eligible to do this. Go to the School of Education at your campus and ask for this to be done by mail, or go online and do it at Once your transfer is received in the School of Education, you will be able to register.

Permanent- Undergraduate students transferring to the School of Education at IU Northwest permanently should be able to meet the criteria in our programs (because they are different than other campuses). Please make an appointment with Ms. Kelly Zieba and she will evaluate your transcript to see what will transfer over.