Master of Science in Education
The Graduate Program is divided into the following categories:
- Advanced Programs:
- Master of Science in Elementary Education
- Master of Science in Secondary Education
- Master of Science in Educational Leadership
- Graduate Licensure Programs:
- UTEP—Option II: Secondary Education majors
- Special Education: Mild Interventions (P-12)
- Adding new content areas to K-12 licenses
A student with a bachelor's degree is considered to be a graduate student. Graduate students who are working toward a master's degree must maintain at least a 3.0 (B) cumulative grade point average. Students who are working toward an initial teaching license must maintain at least a 2.5 cumulative grade point average.
For more information, visit the Education page on the IU Northwest Bulletin.