Academic Travel Policy - College of Arts and Science, Indiana University Northwest
Revised July 2011
The College of Arts and Sciences will help with travel costs associated with academic research for all full time faculty and lecturers. The travel policy is delineated below:
- All faculty with a research expectation are eligible to receive travel expenses once per fiscal year according to the following schedule:
- Conference and/or poster presentation: maximum $800
- Member of a panel only: maximum $400
- Conference attendance only.
- Although Lecturers do not normally have a research expectation, travel costs to conferences can be considered at a maximum of $200.