Contact Information Meet Our Staff Mission Statement Message to Faculty and Staff
Internship Program Information Internship Program - Students Work Study Program What Can I Do With a Major In? Career Counseling Career Planning Checklist Student & Alumni Resources Undecided/Career Decision Making Financial Literacy
Career Counseling Thinking of Returning to School Student & Alumni Resources
Invite Job Fair Letter 2014.doc Invite Job Fair Letter 2014.doc Internship Program Information Internship Program - Employers Employer Resources
Invite Job Fair Letter 2014.doc Invite Job Fair Letter 2014.doc College Central Network Graduate Study Job Fairs & Career Days
Diversity Career Resources - IPFW Career Diversity
Internship Program Information Career Counseling Internship Opportunities Job Search Sites On Campus Recruiting Workshops Interview Guide Interviewing Skills Job Fair Skills
Steps for obtaining a Federal Work-Study position
- Work-Study Guide - for students and supervisors
- shows how to apply for available Federal Work-Study positions
- Work-Study Positions for students that have been awarded the Federal Work-Study Award.
- Supervisors' Access
- Request Supervisors' Access
- Work-Study Supervisor Tutorial
- How to calculate work study hours (.xlsx)
Contact Career Services for more information on work-study positions.
For access to Work-Study forms, see your supervisor. Supervisors Access to forms.
Employment Forms For Returning Employees
- Hiring Forms
- Appendix E - IU Northwest Pay Advice for Hourly and Work-Study Employees
- Work-study Class Schedule
Employment Forms For New Employees