To view New Internship opportunities:
- go to: College Central Network Services
- Click the Student / Alumni Icon; then the appropriate link: Student or Alumni.
- First –timers click register
- Enter <School>, a unique ID and a password that you will remember; Confirm yourpassword.
- Click “Continue Registration”
Now you will be asked to complete the Registration form to search for jobs and internships. You may upload a Resume at a later date.
- After you have completed Registration you may begin looking for Jobs / Internships.
- From your homepage, click Search for Jobs Posted to My School, enter criteria specific to the type of job / internship you are looking for on the search form, click Begin Search…..
When conducting a job / internship search using CCN, be aware that when you type and click off information such as Company Name, Degree, Area of Internet, FT / PT jobs, etc. you are narrowing your search. It is a good idea to conduct a focused search, but you may also want to try searching different criteria. To view all jobs / internships posted, leave all the search fields blank.
Congratulations! You now know how to navigate through College Central Network.
From now on you can visit your schools page at anytime, Twenty-four hours a day, Seven days a week, Three hundred and sixty-five days a year!
Just click through to Student or Alumni and enter <school’s name>, your unique ID and Password and you’re there!
Please contact Career Services
Phone: (219) 980-6650