Our mission is to provide career development assistance to students and alumni for successful career planning, assessing skills & interests, obtaining gainful employment and continued educational goals.
Service Philosophy of Career Services –
As members of a student-centered campus, we make the commitment to provide friendly, knowledgeable customer service and assistance in support of the University's Shared Vision, Values, and Strategic Outcomes.
Career Services provides assistance to students and alumni in:
- the career decision-making process through interest testing, counseling and experiential/internship learning opportunities
- individual advising/counseling
- a career resource library for obtaining career information and researching employers
- developing job seeking skills through seminars and individualized preparation
- planning and executing a targeted job search
- providing opportunities to interview with employers
- access to job fairs and career days sponsored by IUN and other organizations in the region
- candidate referral of registered students and alumni to employers with professional personnel needs
- access to job listings on file
- assistance with decision-making about and application to graduate study