Identifying / Exploring Programs
- A comprehensive, six volume set, Peterson's Guides to Graduate Programs, which can be found in the reference section of the University Library.
- The Office of Career Services also has a free publication, Graduate School Guide, available for interested individuals in our office. Also, you may check the Graduate School Guide web site for up-to-date information on over 1,000 graduate and professional degree programs.
- Here is another link to an online magazine, GradSource.com, which offers articles about applying to grad school, test preparation, writing a personal statement, etc. and links to useful information about graduate school.
- Graduate School Rankings: U.S. News and World Report Graduate School Rankings
(includes general, law, medical, MBA rankings)
- Medical School and Health Careers Graduate School Information
- Association of American Medical Colleges
GRE (Graduate Record Examination), the GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test), and the LSAT (Law School Admissions Test). These can be picked up any time in the Office.
These tests also encourage you to visit the following web sites: