- Go to OneStart and sign in with your username and password
- Click the "Student Self-Service" column on the left side of your screen
- Look for the "Services and Information" section in the middle column
- Under the "Financial" section click "Tax form 1098-T Detail"
- Select the appropriate tax year
- Retrieve and view or print the details for your records
You may follow the data retrieval instructions for a current student if you still have access to Student Self-Service, OR
Complete a Request for Duplicate Tax Form at the FMS website and select the option for 1098-T Detailed Financial Information. The financial information will be mailed or faxed as directed on the request after the FMS Customer Service Office receives the appropriate identity documentation.
Parents, Taxpayers, and Tax Preparers
Form 1098-T is subject to sensitive data and privacy procedures and is governed by federal and state privacy laws. Tax information will only be provided at the request of the student after obtaining confirmation of identify. If you require Form 1098-T or detail information to prepare an income tax return, please contact the student and ask that they follow the procedure for obtaining the relevant data.
For questions, contact Financial Management Services (FMS) at firstname.lastname@example.org or (812) 855-5657.
The Office of the Bursar does not prepare 1098-T information. Please contact the FMS Department above with questions.