School of Education
M.S. in Education
Master of Science in Educational Leadership
This master's degree is recommended for licensed classroom teachers who wish to earn a building level administrator's license. All required courses must be completed with a grade of B or higher.
33 credit hours from the following courses as approved by your faculty advisor.
- EDUC A500 School Administration (3 cr.)
- EDUC A510 School/Community Relations (3 cr.)
- EDUC A512 Curriculum for K-12 Educational Leaders (3 cr.)
- EDUC A530 Statistical Data for Educational Leaders (3 cr.)
- EDUC A540 Elementary and Secondary School Administration (3 cr.)
- EDUC A608 Legal Perspectives in Education (3 cr.)
- EDUC A670 Supervision of School Instruction (3 cr.)
- EDUC A675 Leadership in Special Education(3 cr.)
- EDUC P514 Life Span Development (3 cr.)
Total (27 cr.)
- EDUC A695 Practicum in School Administration— Fall Semester
- EDUC A695 Practicum in School Administration— Spring Semester
Total (6 cr.)
The School Administrator-Building Level Exam must be taken and passed before students may begin the second semester of EDUC A695.