- The Office of Admissions is one of several offices on campus for prospective students to begin learning about the university.
- Students may secure admissions applications, viewbooks, catalogs, academic brochures, class schedules, and other information about admissions and enrollment.
- Prospective students may talk with an admissions counselor and be given a tour of the campus, which can provide students the opportunity to meet with professors in their area of interest.
- Application Priority Dates:
- Fall Semester: July 1
- Spring Semester: December 1
- Summer Session I: April 1
- Summer Session II: June 1
Indiana University has adopted the following admissions policies to insure that undergraduate students are prepared for university work. Applicants for admission to Indiana University will be expected to meet the following criteria.
- Adults Students (21 or Older)
- Determining Resident Status
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Nondiscrimination Policy
Office of Admissions
Hawthorn Hall 100
Gary, IN 46408-1197
Contact the Office of Admissions for additional contact information.