- The Office of Admissions is one of several offices on campus for prospective students to begin learning about the university.
- Students may secure admissions applications, academic brochures, and other information about admissions and enrollment.
- Prospective students may talk with an admissions counselor and be given a tour of the campus, which can provide students the opportunity to meet with professors in their area of interest.
- Application Priority Dates:
- Fall Semester: July 1
- Spring Semester: December 1
- Summer Session I: April 1
- Summer Session II: June 1
Application Process and Admission Policy
- Early Start Program Admission
- Dual Credit/Concurrent Enrollment
- Placement Testing
- New Student Orientation
- Nondiscrimination Policy
- Determining Resident Status
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
Office of Admissions
Hawthorn Hall 100
Gary, IN 46408-1197
Contact the Office of Admissions for additional contact information.