Skip to Main Content
intercampus transfer students at iun

Intercampus Transfers Information

Intercampus transfer students are undergraduates who have attended another Indiana University campus as a degree-seeking student and now intend to enroll at IU Northwest, either visiting for a semester or seeking a degree. For example, many IU students, home for the summer, take classes at IU Northwest.  Courses will appear on your IU transcript, no matter which campus attended during the year.

If you are a student transferring from another IU campus, please fill out the Intercampus Transfer Application. 

Requirements for a temporary or permanent intercampus transfer.

  • Must be or have been a degree-seeking undergraduate student at an IU campus.
  • Be in good standing with a cumulative IU GPA of 2.00 or higher. 

To allow for an easier transition and better course selection, it is advisable to apply as early as possible.

Intercampus transfers are processed through the Registrar’s Office. For more information, contact:

Office of the Registrar
Hawthorn Hall 109
Phone: (219) 980-6815
E-mail: [[regisnw]]