Now that you've been admitted to Indiana University Northwest, you’re an official RedHawk.
Indiana University Northwest provides a world-class IU education that is respected throughout Indiana, the nation and the world.
An IU degree promises to take you anywhere you want to go. With programs in the arts, sciences, health care, education, and business, you can customize your future in an environment that promises personal attention from faculty members who are renowned in their fields.
Steps for Admitted Students
- If you have not already done so, set up your account and IU email: Go to the Account Management Service (AMS).
- Complete your Intent to Enroll in the Newly Admitted Task Center at one.iu.edu.
- Complete your Immunization Task. You can’t register for classes without completing this task. Read the Immunization Documentation.
How to comply:
- Navigate to Immunization Compliance in One.IU, https://one.iu.edu/task/iu/immunization-compliance
- Click the green Start button
- Login with your username and passphrase (if prompted)
- Provide the required immunization data
- Schedule and take your STEP Workshop or Math Placement Exam. See your admission certificate for details
- After your Math Placement Exam contact your Academic Advisor to register for classes.
- Register for New Student Orientation. Orientation is a critical part of the new student process. The program provides you with information that is critical to your success at IU Northwest.
- Complete the remainder of your steps in the Newly Admitted Task Center.
- Complete the FAFSA, priority deadline is March 10th.
- If awarded a scholarship accept the scholarship by March 1, 2017. All offers will be rescinded after May 1st if we are not notified of your intent to enroll.