We encourage undergraduate applicants seeking a certificate, associate or bachelor degree to apply online. Applying online requires a credit card payment of the $35 application processing fee. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. The $35 application fee is non-refundable; make sure you are applying to the correct IU campus and that you should be using the online application (see below).
You may use the online undergraduate application below to apply for Summer 2013 or Fall 2013.
- Apply online! This application should be submitted by new applicants for undergraduate programs only.
Do NOT use this application if:
- You have applied to IU Northwest within the last 2 years; contact our office for an update at (219) 980-6991 and save $35.
- You have been a student at any IU campus at any time:
- If you are a current or previous IU student at any other IU campus, you must use the intercampus transfer application. Do not use the above 'Apply online' application.
- Previous IU Northwest students who wish to return do not need to re-apply but should contact the division in which they were previously enrolled. If unknown, please contact the Office of the Registrar at (219) 980-6815 or toll free (888) YOUR-IUN (968-7486), extension 6815, for assistance.
- You would like to pursue a master's program at IU Northwest, you must complete the Graduate Application. Do not use the above 'Apply online' udergraduate application.