Office of Admissions

Office of Admissions

Apply Online

Please contact our office at (219) 980-6991 IF:

  • You have applied to IU Northwest within the last 2 years and save $35.
  • Previous IU Northwest students who wish to return should follow instructions on the Returning Undergraduate Student page.

We recommend using Internet Explorer to assure the payment system screens behave correctly for submission of your application.

***CHROME, FIREFOX, AND SAFARI USERS: Please allow popups and enable third-party cookies to assure the payment system screens behave correctly for submission of your application.

New freshman or transfer applicants for undergraduate programs OR visiting students


You may use the online undergraduate application to apply for Spring 2016, Summer 2016 or Fall 2016. 

Applying online requires a credit card or e-check payment of the $35 non-refundable application processing fee.

We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. 

Make sure you are applying to the correct IU campus 

Undergraduate Application

If you are a current or previous IU student at any other IU campus


Intercampus transfer applications are processed through the Registrar’s Office.

For more information, contact:

Office of the Registrar
Hawthorn Hall 109
Phone: (219) 980-6815

Intercampus Transfer Application

You would like to pursue a master's program at IU Northwest.


Visit our Graduate Programs page for a complete list of graduate degrees and certificates offered at IU Northwest.

Graduate Application

Indiana University is an equal employment and affirmative action employer and a provider of ADA services. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, color, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, marital status, national origin, disability status or protected veteran status. Indiana University does not discriminate on the basis of sex in its educational programs and activities, including employment and admission, as required by Title IX. Questions or complaints regarding Title IX may be referred to the U.S. Department of Education Office for Civil Rights or the university Title IX Coordinator. See Indiana University’s Notice of Non-Discrimination here which includes contact information.