For Information Contact
- Ida Gillis , Director, Office of Affirmative Action and Employment Practices – Raintree 213 E – (219) 980-6705
- David J. Malik , Executive Vice Chancellor, Academic Affairs — Library 107 — (219) 980-6966
- Carolyn Hartley, Director of Human Resources — Marram 110 — (219) 980-6971
- Undergraduate Students - Student Support Services
- Graduate Students - Student Affairs
- Georj Lewis , Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs — Savannah 223 — (219) 980-6586.
- Mary Lee, Asst. to VC of Student Affairs —
Savannah 223 — (219) 980-6702
Students who need to request wheel chair accessible desk or table for class must bring medical documentation to the appropriate person (Undergraduate = Student Support Services Office, Graduate = Student Affairs). This medical documentation must support the request of having an accessible desk or table and show that this request is reasonable and appropriate.
- Otto Jefmenko, Director, Physical Plant — (219) 981-4291
Planning a visit to IU Northwest Campus
If you plan a visit to IU Northwest campus and are unsure of accessibility please see our ADA Accessibility Map. You may also contact the University department prior to your visit for guidance.
- Credit Union
- Office of the Bursar and Parking Services
- Student Affairs
- Student Support Services
- University Police