Advisement Report (AAR) or Degree Audit
The Academic Advisement Report (AAR) shows how courses and transfer, test, or other special credits apply toward the academic requirements of a major.
An AAR is available for most, but not all, majors. While it is a very useful tool, it is NOT the official source of degree requirements. The official degree requirements for a major are given in the Bulletin for the school that offers that major. Students should use both the Bulletin and the AAR to track degree progress. Students should meet with their advisor to ask for help reading and interpreting Advisement Reports.
Find out more about how to use the AAR planning tools below:
- Academic Advisement Report (AAR)
- Academic Advisement Report - Video
- Academic Advisement Report Archive
- Printer Friendly Advisement Report
- What-if Academic Advisement Report Basics - Video
- What-if Academic Advisement Report (AAR) - Online Tutorial
Advisors please contact Mary Beth Mitchell (980-6904) in Institutional Effectiveness and Research for assistance in using the AAR. Students seeking assistance should contact their Academic Advisor for help.