Skip to Main Content
iun academic affairs

As per the Campus General Education policy – see for example, Principle 2, any new courses seeking any of the Principle designations for General Education should check the General Education Box when completing the CARMIN document electronically as well as include a NOTE indicating which principle designation they are seeking.  This will allow the course to be evaluated by the appropriate curriculum committees in route.  If an already existing course is being brought forth, the unit curriculum committee should approve and then send a copy of the syllabus and a note asking for approval to who will route it to the Campus Curriculum Committee for approval. (Clarification 1-28-16)